Friday, June 5, 2009

Wall Design Idea


I just love these horses by Ann Wood.


In 2006 I started making cardboard horses. They were a self imposed assignment, a daily creative task intended to motivate and loosen me up, little experiments, paralysis prevention. My plan was to make a cardboard horse everyday, Monday through Friday until I had 100. I did and exhibited the group at Tinlark in Los Angeles in 2007. I’ve made 3 patterns, two adults and a colt, to share and I hope you make a cardboard horse or two or three or maybe a little family or maybe your own stampede! -Ann Wood


Check out the tutorial if you want to make your own horse stampede on your wall. I can just imagine these in a Boy's room. Another idea is to have the kids help you paint or color the horses.
Have fun and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment