Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Car Trash Bag


My car is such a pit a good part of the time. Empty water bottles just thrown in the back seat along with a empty latte cup, napkins from when I spilled the latte, receipts for gas and a slew of dog related junk, so I really need this for my car. Maybe I can get Ashley over at Make It and Love It to make me one, oh right, she puts these great tutorials out on her blog so YOU and I can make it. Okay, I promise to find that sewing machine and start sewing just as soon as I clean up my craft room again. I'm not a big sewer, but the directions look easy to follow. Try your hand and if you make an extra one, I'm in the market for one. Here is the link to the tutorial. http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/2009/04/trash-bag.html

No comments:

Post a Comment