Friday, October 2, 2009

Scrapbooking and Card Making


Well with the holidays just around the corner, now is the time to get out your card making supplies like rubber stamps, card stock, scrap paper, embellishments and ribbon. I used to create cards all the time and still have a whole box full of rubber stamps stashed away in the garage when my small (7x9) craft room....yes I know it is smaller than a cubical, ran out of room from all my beads purchases. I will never give them up though since I may one day have a larger craft room.... a girl can only dream. Just because I don't have room for them in my house doesn't mean you don't so get all your crafty supplies out and start designing your holiday cards including those for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I've been using for several days now and have found so many great new blog sites. One of those is Lohman Trading Rubber Stamping and Gifts. Obviously, they have all kinds of rubber stamps and supplies that you can purchase but they also have some great ideas. HERE is a link to an article on their blog regarding using buttons on your cards and scrapbook pages. I recommend checking out their site for more great ideas and supplies.

The Halloween stamp pictured is from Lohman's ArtFire shop available HERE. Have fun looking around and if you send me pictures of your holiday cards, I'll post there here.

2 comments: