Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A New Look

I just updated this blog look today. Still not sure I like it. It is cleaner, but I was really wanting a 3 column vs. 2 and blogger doesn't have a template for that yet. The other problem I'm having is that I created the header on my desktop computer which has a large wide screen and now I'm posting on my little net book. Header is so large that you can't even read it but all the other text is okay. So, now what to do. Do I squeeze it back to the standard size or leave it stretched so that it looks good on a wide screen? I guess I'll live with it for a few days and see how it feels.

I've been marketing this blog and my danasjewelrydesign blog like crazy the past couple of days along with my facebook fan page. Hopefully it will pay off with more fans and higher sales in the long run on my web sites. More exposure has to help. So, I've been using Entrecard.com and leaving my card on lots of blogs. I'll let you know next week if readership has increased due to that exposure. At the top right you can see other bloggers who use Entrecard. Visit their site and let them know how you like it.

I'm always looking for great tutorials and ideas to post her on my craft blog, so if you have a crafty idea and have written instructions and want to share them, I would love to post them.

To get you in the creative or maybe holiday shopping mood, here are a few wonderful artists from 1000 Markets.

Stained Glass Star - LA Glass
Lotus Teapot - New Moon Studio
Clutch - Briana E
Wire and Gemstone Necklace
Fabric ACEO - Sojourn Quilts
Embroidery Cuff - Waterrose Handcrafted


No comments:

Post a Comment