Monday, August 31, 2009

Origami Booklet


This pattern is widespread on the Internet, but HERE is a video that shows you how. The pictures of booklets are ones that I made recently. The larger version uses a standard piece of printer paper and was the memorial booklet for my mother in law. As you can see it has a front, 6 inside pages and a back and I added a ribbon on the spine. The smaller version was 1/2 sheet of printer paper as I wanted to get more booklets per page. All you need is paper, bone folder (optional as I used my trusty fingers) and scissors.

These are quick and fun to make. I used MS Publisher to put text and images on mine, but yours could be blank, used as a small note pad inside a purse or car. You could even use it as a mini scrapbook. Please share how you would use your little booklet.

No comments:

Post a Comment